1300 858 607
or Click Here
Darwin Conference Accommodation
All around the city of Darwin there are numerous meeting and conference venues that can cater for all types of conventions from small groups right through to large functions with food and drinks provided. The larger conference venues are in and around the city centre, whilst some good smaller venues can be found in the the surrounding Darwin suburbs. This wide selection of different venues is what makes Darwin such an affordable and popular destination for conference groups of all kinds.
The city centre is home to the Darwin Convention Centre which is busy all year round hosting numerous events and exhibits for all types of companies and industries. It is ideally positioned in the waterfront and is close to lots of hotels and serviced apartments that supply quality Darwin conference accommodation. In order to get the best deals, however, it is is best to talk to professional people who know what is available and what will meet your requirements, because conferences have lots of different variables to consider and the best priced accommodation is just one things to consider.
Local Attractions in Darwin
- Skycity Darwin Casino - Located on the waterfront at Mindil Beach the Skycity Darwin Casino provides a range of entertainment including live shows, nightclubs, gaming machines and fine dining restaurants.
- Darwin Waterfront Precinct - A popular place to meet and be seen in Darwin is the Darwin Waterfront Precinct. It features lots of cosmopolitan cafes, dleightful restaurants and has some amazing views across Darwin Harbour.
- Art Gallery of Northern Territory - Located in the northern Darwi suburb of Fannie Bay the Art Gallery of Northern Territory is a fascinating place to visit with lots of fine works artworks by local indigenious and international artists.
- Darwin Convention Centre - Ideally situated on the Darwin Waterfont the Darwin Convention Centre is a modern function venue that hosts numerous exhibitions, shows and conventions throughout the course of the year.
- Bicentennial Park - Conveniently located between the city centre and the water the Bicentennial Park is a relaxing place to visit, go for a jog or simply wander along the winding pathways on a balmy tropical evening.
Recommended Hotels & Apartments for Conference Accommodation in Darwin
Cullen Bay Apartments
Marrakai Luxury All Suites
Mantra on the Esplanade
To enquire about group accommodation rates at one of the above locations or any number of other hotels and apartments in and around the city please click here