1300 858 607
or Click Here
Brisbane School Accommodation
Throughout the city centre and the surrounding suburbs of Brisbane there are a number of exciting and educational activities that school aged kids will really enjoy. This is why Brisbane is such a popular destination for school excursions, as well as school groups attending some of the many wonderful sporting and cultural events that the city of Brisbane has on offer. So for school friends attending an exhibition or a group of students going to watch a sports event you can be sure that Brisbane has the accommodation to suit your every need.
Spending time going through all of the appropriate accommodation that is available and finding one that is right for your students can take up a lot of your precious time. This is because there are just so many things to consider. So it is a good idea to get professional help from people who know the city inside out and have all of the group accommodation options readily available. Then you can enjoy your school trip to Brisbane much more because you know that you have got the best priced accommodation possible.
Local Attractions in Brisbane
- Brisbane Botanic Gardens - Conveniently situated just a short walk from the city centre the Brisbane Botanic Gardens includes a number of native and international plants, winding pathways and is a popular place to relax and get away from the hectic city.
- The Gabba Cricket Ground - The Gabba is Brisbane's main cricket and AFL footy stadium. It features lots of games throughout the year and is conveniently located in the south eastern suburb of Woolloongabba, just a short drive from the city centre.
- South Bank Streets Beach - Kids of all ages with love the fun and excitement of Streets Beach. It is a man-made beach located in the Southbank parklands on the banks of the Brisbane River and is a great place to relax and have fun on a hot day.
- Queensland Maritime Museum - The Maritime Museum is situated in Southbank just a short walk across Goodwill Bridge from the CBD and features a wide variety of interesting maritime exhibits, models and even the ex Royal Australian Navy frigate the Diamantina.
- RNA Showgrounds - Home the famous ECCA Show every year the RNA Showgrounds provides kids of all ages with a fun and exciting look at coutry life. It also has lots of thrilling rides, fascinating stalls and demonstrations that are sure to keep the kids entertained.
Recommended Hotels & Apartments for School Accommodation in Brisbane
Prince Consort Backpackers
Brisbane International Rocklea Motel
Skyline Court Apartments
Astor Metropole Hotel
Base Brisbane Embassy
To enquire about group accommodation rates at one of the above locations or any number of other hotels and apartments in and around the city please click here