1300 858 607
or Click Here
Darwin School Accommodation
School kids and students of all ages will find that Darwin is full of exciting and educational attractions that has them coming to the Top End from near and far. It fact Darwin is such a popular destination for school excursions and school groups because of all of the natural wonders that surround the city and the local indigenious cultural that the city is known for. After years of servicing school groups it is no wonder that the city of Darwin has a wide range of motels, hotels and serviced apartments to suit your needs and budget.
School group organisers will soon get sick and tired of searching through all of the accommodation that is available and finding one that is right for them, because it takes up too much of their precious time. So a great idea it to get help from professionals who know the city inside out and have all of the group accommodation options readily available. This way you will be able to enjoy your school trip to Darwin much more because you know that you have got the best priced accommodation possible.
Local Attractions in Darwin
- Darwin Botanic Gardens - Conveniently situated just a short distance from the Darwin CBD is the tropical surrounds of the Botanic Gardens. It features lots of native and foreign trpical plants, winding pathways and an ornamental lake.
- Doctor's Gully Fish Feeding - Kids of all ages with love all of the excitement of watching the fish feeding display that happens at Doctor's Gully, which is just a short walk west of the city centre.
- Art Gallery of NT - The Art Gallery of Northern Territory is a very educational attraction that all school kids should see. It has lots of unique pieces of artwork including lots of indigenious work that has lots of cultural significance.
- Mindil Beach - Kids of all ages with appreciate the fun and excitement that can be had at Mindil Beach. This surf beach is located in the northern edge of Darwin and is a great place to relax and have fun on a hot day.
- Charles Darwin National Park - Situated just a short drive from the city od Darwin this wetland park is a grat place to have a picnic with the kids and you can even get views of the city skyline from the Charles Darwin National Park.
Recommended Hotels & Apartments for School Accommodation in Darwin
Quality Hotel Frontier Darwin
To enquire about group accommodation rates at one of the above locations or any number of other hotels and apartments in and around the city please click here