1300 858 607
or Click Here
Canberra School Accommodation
As the national capital the city of Canberra has a lot of fascinating and educational attractions. These attractions are ideal for kids of any age who are interesting is the history of the country, science, nature and many other activities. Canberra is a very popular place for school excursions as well as school groups attending some of the national memorials, museums and galleries that are in the city. School friends and groups of students can rest assured that there is a wide variety of motels, hotels and serviced apartments to meet their every need.
For people that are in charge of a school group you will discover that looking through all of the appropriate accommodation options that are available in Canberra is a time consuming task. With so many choices and different things to consider it is a good idea to seek professional help from people who know the city well and have all of the group accommodation rates readily available. Then you will be able to get the best priced accommodation possible and hence enjoy your school trip to Canberra much more.
Local Attractions in Canberra
- Parliament House - All school kids who visit Canberra should visit Parliament House. Situated on capital hill it is where the the majoe decisions conrerning this country are made and students can take a guided tour of the building and even sit in on seasons of parliament.
- Questecon Science Museum - Located on the southern banks of Lake Burley Griffin is the Questecon Science Museum. It is a popular favourite with school kids because of its interesting exbibits and educational displays that all revolve around science.
- National War Memorial - When visiting Canberra you should take time to visit the National War Memorial, which features the tomb of the unknown soldier and the names of every person who gave their lives defending this country.
- National Zoo and Aquarium - Positioned on the western edge of Lake Burley Griffin the National Zoo and Aquarium is a fascinating place that is filled with educational displays of marine life, native wildlife and other exotic animals.
- Black Mountain Observatory - Take the kids up to the top of Black Mountain so that they can get an amzing view down upon the city of Canberra and Lake Burley Griffin from the observation deck that is up there.
Recommended Hotels & Apartments for School Accommodation in Canberra
Belconnen Hotel Motel and Serviced Apartments
Red Cedars Motel Canberra
Alpha Canberra Hotel and Apartments
Alivio Tourist Park Canberra
To enquire about group accommodation rates at one of the above locations or any number of other hotels and apartments in and around the city please click here