1300 858 607
or Click Here
Canberra Conference Accommodation
The national capital city of Canberra has a lot of good conference venues that deal with everything from small group meetings right through to thousand seat sit-down functions. Many of these conference venues are located in the city centre and surrounding fringe areas, however there are also plenty of places in the Canberra suburbs as well. This wide variety of convention venues is one of the many things that makes Canberra such a popular destination for all types of conference groups.
Located in the heart of the city centre is the National Convention Centre which is busy throughout the year hosting numerous conferences and exhibitions that cater to different industries and government departments. If you are attending one of these events and are looking for discount Canberra conference accommodation ithen its a good idea to talk to professional people who know what is available. They will be able to look at all of your conferences requirements and find the best priced accommodation which will suit all of your needs.
Local Attractions in Canberra
- Parliament House - The centrepiece of Canberra is Parliament House. Situated on capital hill it is where the Federal Parliament is housed and you can take a guided tour of the building and even sit in on seasons of parliament.
- Canberra Centre Shopping - A great place to meet people and do a bit of shopping is in the Canberra Centre, which is in the city centre and features an array of boutiques, speciality shops and major department stores.
- National Gallery of Australia - Ideally positioned on the banks of Lake Burley Griffin the National Gallery of Australia has priceless works of art from famous artists and major art exhibits throughout the course of the year.
- National Convention Centre - Situated in the city centre the National Convention Centre plays host to a lot of shows, exhibitions, fairs and conventions throughout the course of the year.
- Black Mountain Tower - If you want some great views of Canberra city then take a leisurely drive up to the top of Black Mountain. There is an observation deck and a revolving restaurant where you can admire the views of the city.
Recommended Hotels & Apartments for Conference Accommodation in Canberra
Mantra On Northbourne Apartments
Rydges Capital Hill
All Seasons Canberra
Forrest Hotel and Apartments
To enquire about group accommodation rates at one of the above locations or any number of other hotels and apartments in and around the city please click here