1300 858 607
or Click Here
Melbourne School Accommodation
Melbourne has lots of interesting and educational attractions that attract school aged kids from all over the state. It fact Melbourne is a popular destination for school excursions as well as school groups attending some of the many wonderful sporting and cultural events that the city of Melbourne is well known for. Whether its a school friends attending an exhibition or a group of students going to see a major sports event Melbourne has the accommodation to suit your every need.
Searching through all of the appropriate accommodation that is available and finding what is right for your students needs can be a time consuming task because there are just so many things to consider. But if you get professional help from people who know the city like the back of their hand and have all of the group accommodation options readily available you will be able to enjoy your school trip to Melbourne much more because you know that you have got the best priced accommodation possible.
Local Attractions in Melbourne
- The Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) - The world famous MCG is within easy walking distance from the city centre and hosts lots of sporting events throughout the year including the Boxing Day Test, cricket matches and AFL footy matches.
- Etihad Stadium - Positioned between the Docklands waterfront precinct and the city centre Etihad Stadium is an undercover venue that hosts numerous concerts, rugby, soccer and AFL footy matches all year round.
- Melbourne Botanic Gardens - Conveniently situated just a short walk from the city centre and cosmopolitan South Yarra the Royal Botanic Gardens features lots of native and foreign plants, winding pathways and is surrounded by a popular jogging track.
- Scienceworks and Planetarium - Kids of all ages with love all of the exciting and educational activities at Scienceworks and the Planetarium, which is located in Spotswood just over the Westgate Bridge.
- Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre - Positioned on the edge of the Albert Park Lake Melbourne's Sports and Aquatic Centre (MSAC) is the premier venue for many different indoor sports, as well as swimming and diving.
- Eureka Tower and Skydeck - An amazing place to take school kids and get a spectacular view of the Melbourne city is the observation deck in the Eureka Tower, which is ideally located in the Southbank precinct of Melbourne.
Recommended Hotels & Apartments for School Accommodation in Melbourne
Claremont Guest House and Apartments of South Yarra
BreakFree Bell City
City Edge Apartment Hotels
Arrow on Swanston
Punt Hill Flinders Lane
To enquire about group accommodation rates at one of the above locations or any number of other hotels and apartments in and around the city please click here