1300 858 607
or Click Here
Brisbane Group Accommodation
Brisbane and the surrounding city has so many stadiums hosting great sports events as well as lots of other major attractions. Combine this with the warm weather in Brisbane and it is no wonder that it is such a popular destination for groups of all kinds. Whether its a group of friends attending a show at one of Brisbane's many theatres, groups of children going to a sports event or a group of business travellers participating in a conference then you can rest assured that Brisbane has the accommodation to suit your needs.
However, searching through all of the available options for Brisbane group accommodation can be a labourious task because there are just so many different things to consider. This is why it is best to seek out professional help from people who know the city and have all of the accommodation options readily available. This way you can enjoy your trip to Brisbane with the peace of mind that everything is catered for and that you have got the best priced accommodation possible.
Local Attractions in Brisbane
- The Gabba Cricket Ground - The famous Gabba Cricket Ground is located in the Brisbane suburb of Woolloongabba, only a short distance from the CBD. Throughout the year it hosts many sporting events including the international and domestic cricket matches and AFL footy matches.
- Southbank Parklands - The Southbank Parklands has lots to see and do, such as a man-made beach and relaxing walks through the tropical gardens. It is located on the southern bank of the Brisbane River and just a short walk from the CBD and many other tourist attractions.
- Roma Street Parklands - These tranquil parklands are situated on the northern edge of the city centre, only a short walk from public transport, Spring Hill and the CBD. The Roma Street Parklands are filled with relaxing pathways and a wide variety of native and international plants.
- Brisbane Convention Centre - Ideally located in Southbank and just a short 5 minute walk from the CBD the Brisbane Convention Centre features numerous shows, exhibits, fairs and conventions throughout the course of the year.
- RNA Showgrounds (ECCA) - Brisbane's famous ECCA Show is help every year at the RNA Showgrounds and is located a short drive north of the CBD. The ECCA show features rides, stalls, attractions and exhibits from all across the country, making it a fun day out for everyone.
- Wheel Of Brisbane - One of the main tourist attractions where you can get a good view of the Brisbane city and the surrounding areas is from the fully enclosed and air-conditioned Wheel Of Brisbane, which is ideally located within the Southbank precinct of Brisbane.
Recommended Hotels & Apartments for Group Accommodation in Brisbane
Diamant Hotel Brisbane
Kangaroo Point Holiday Apartments
Tribeca Apartments Brisbane
Abbey Hotel Apartments Brisbane
Brisbane International Windsor Hotel
To enquire about group accommodation rates at one of the above locations or any number of other hotels and apartments in and around the city please click here