1300 858 607
or Click Here
Cairns Wedding Accommodation
If you are looking to have a wedding in Far North Queensland then the city of Cairns and the popular northern beaches such as Trinity Beach, Clifton Beach and Palm Cove are an extremely popular place to have your wedding ceremony and reception. It is also a popular place for a honeymoon and wedding night accommodation for the newly married couple. So regardless of whether your wedding location is in the city or on the beach and you need accommodation for a small or large number of wedding guests the city of Cairns is sure to have the hotel rooms or apartments to suit your needs.
It is a great idea to get professional help when organizing your Cairns wedding accommodation, otherwise this task can take up a lot of your precious time. Time that could be better spend organizing the rest of your wedding ceremony and reception. Professional people will have all of the accommodation options readily available and be able to find you the best priced wedding accommodation possible. Then you can relax and enjoy your wedding day in Cairns knowing that all of your guests have been catered for.
Local Attractions in Cairns
- Cairns Esplanade - On a warm Cairns day it is great to spend an evening taking a relaxing walk along the Cairns Explanade. Here you will find lots of fine dining restuarants, trendy cafes and happening nightspots.
- The Reef Casino - At the Reef Casino in Cairns there is a wide range of exciting entertainment that is sure to keep you entralled. The casino is located near the Cairns Pier and includes shows, nightclubs, gaming machines and fine dining.
- Great Barrier Reef Cruise - A great way to get around and see the Great Barrier Reef is to take a guided cruise. There are a number of places to can take you on a cruise to different parts of the reef and it is something that you and that special someone will never forget.
- Flecker Botanic Gardens - North of the Cairns CBD is the popular Flecker Botanic Gardens which not only has lots of different topical plants on display but also has some relaxing walkways to explore.
- Dining at Cairns Pier - For a romantic night out with your special someone take them for dinner at one of the many fine dining restaurants at the Cairns Pier, all of which have amazing water views across the Coral Sea.
Recommended Hotels & Apartments for Wedding Accommodation in Cairns
Park Regis City Quays
Rydges Esplanade Resort Cairns
Oasis Inn Holiday Apartments
Cairns Harbour Lights
To enquire about group accommodation rates at one of the above locations or any number of other hotels and apartments in and around the city please click here