1300 858 607
or Click Here
Cairns Group Accommodation
The and many reasons to travel to Far North Queensland and when you do the city of Cairns is the logical choice for all of your accommodation needs. The city is centrally located close to the many wonderful natural wonders in the area including the Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest, as well as lots of other major attractions. Combine this with the warm weather in Cairns and it is no wonder that it is such a popular destination for groups of all kinds.
Travellers to this city can rest assured that Cairns has the accommodation to suit your needs, however looking through all of the available options for Cairns group accommodation can be a labourious task. This is because there are just so many different things to consider. This is why it is best to seek out professional help from people who know the city and have all of the accommodation options readily available. This way you can enjoy your trip to Cairns with the peace of mind that everything is catered for and that you have got the best priced accommodation possible.
Local Attractions in Cairns
- Cairns Esplanade Lagoon - Located on the popular Cairns Esplanade is a man-made swimming lagoon that is a constant source of fun and excitement for kids of all ages, as well as an ideal to relax and soak up the rays in Cairns.
- Wildlife Dome - Without ever leaving the city of Cairns you can discover the sights and sounds of a true tropical rainforest. The Wildlife Dome is a spectacular all-weather wildlife exhibit that is enclosed by a 20 metre high glass dome.
- Cairns Convention Centre - Ideally located along the Cairns waterfront in the CBD is the Cairns Convention Centre, which features lots of shows, exhibits, fairs and conventions throughout the course of the year.
- Great Barrier Reef Tour - Cairns and Far North Queensland are famous for the Great Barrier Reef, and taking a guided tour out to the reef in definitely one of the most-do activities whilst you are visiting Cairns.
- Cairns Museum - Situated right in the heart of the CBD the Cairns Museum contains lots of fascinating and educational display, exhibits and artifacts detailing the history of the surrounding Cairns region.
Recommended Hotels & Apartments for Group Accommodation in Cairns
Northern Greenhouse Apartments and Backpackers
201 Lake Street
Great Northern Hotel Cairns
Koala Court Holiday Apartments
To enquire about group accommodation rates at one of the above locations or any number of other hotels and apartments in and around the city please click here