1300 858 607
or Click Here
Hobart Group Accommodation
Travellers will find that are so many different things to see and do in and around Hobart region. There are wonderful tourist attractions, historic buildings and natural wonders that will take your breath away. This assortment of activities and attractions means that Hobart is a popular destination for groups of all kinds. Whether its a group of friends attending a show, a group of students seeing the sights of the city or a group of business people participating in a conference then Hobart is sure to have the accommodation to suit your needs.
In order to find the most appropriate and affordable Hobart group accommodation then you should't waste time in looking for it yourself. Instead seek out professional help from people who know the city inside out and have all of the accommodation options readily available. They will be able to consider all of your requirements and ensure that you are able to enjoy your trip to Hobart with the peace of mind that you have got the best priced accommodation possible.
Local Attractions in Hobart
- Bellerive Oval - The picturesque Bellerive Oval is located across the Tasman Bridge on the eastest shores of the Derwent River. It is home todomestic and international cricket matches during the summer months.
- Salamanca Place - This popular area is one of Hobart's popular meeting places because it is centrally located in the waterfront and has a market every Saturday featuring a variety of stalls selling everything from fruit & vegetables to crafts and photographs.
- Royal Botanic Gardens - Conveniently situated only a short distance from the city centre the Royal Botanic Gardens in Hobart is filled with relaxing pathways, a vast array of plants and has a great views across the river.
- Hobart Conference Centre - Ideally located in the heart of the waterfront precinct of Hobart and just a short walk from the city the Hobart Conference Centre hosts numerous shows, exhibits, fairs and conventions throughout the year.
- The Waterfront Precinct - Filled with exciting nightlife entertainment, historic buildings, bars and many fine restaurants the Waterfront Precinct in Hobart is a great place to visit as well as stay.
- Mt Wellington - To get amazing views of Hobart city and the surrounding area take a short drive up to the top of Mt Wellington. Just be sure to pack a coat with you as it can get very cold up there, even during summer.
Recommended Hotels & Apartments for Group Accommodation in Hobart
Leisure Inn Woolmers Inn
St Ives Motel and Apartments
Grosvenor Court Apartments
To enquire about group accommodation rates at one of the above locations or any number of other hotels and apartments in and around the city please click here