1300 858 607
or Click Here
Sydney Group Accommodation
There are just so many different things to see and do in and around Sydney with wonderful tourist attractions, iconic buildings, major sporting events and popular beaches. This plethora of activities and attractions means that Sydney is a popular destination for groups of all kinds. Whether its a group of friends attending a show at the Sydney Opera House, a group of students seeing the sights of the city or a group of corporate business people participating in a conference then Sydney is sure to have the accommodation to suit your needs.
If you need to find some affordable Sydney group accommodation then don't do through the labour intensive task of looking for it yourself. Instead seek out professional help from people who know the city inside out and have all of the accommodation options readily available. They will be able to consider all of the variables for you and ensure that you are able to enjoy your trip to Sydney with the peace of mind that you have got the best priced accommodation possible.
Local Attractions in Sydney
- The Sydney Cricket Ground - The famous SCG is conveniently located south east of the CBD and hosts many sporting events including the New Year's Day Test and other cricket matches during summer and AFL footy matches during the winter months.
- Circular Quay - This popular area is one of Sydney's popular meeting places because it is centrally positioned in the waterfront and has amazing views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House.
- Royal Botanic Gardens - Conveniently situated only a short stroll from the city centre and Circulay Quay the Royal Botanic Gardens in Sydney is filled with relaxing pathways, a vast array of plants and has a great view from Mrs MacQuarie's Chair.
- Sydney Exhibition Centre - Ideally located in the heart of Darling Harbour on the western side of the city the Sydney Exhibition Centre hosts numerous shows, exhibits, fairs and conventions throughout the year.
- Paddy's Market - Situated on the southern edge of the CBD the historic Paddy's Market is filled with an wide variety of stalls selling everything from fruit & vegetables and meat through to souveniers and handcrafts.
- The Rocks Precinct - Located under the Harbour Bridge on the northern edge of the city The Rocks is a historic area that has many fine restaurants, great accommodation and memorable street entertainers.
- Centrepoint Observation Tower - To get amazing views of Sydney city and the picturesque Sydney Harbour head down to the observation deck at the Centrepoint Tower, which is located in the heart of the CBD.
Recommended Hotels & Apartments for Group Accommodation in Sydney
Napoleon on Kent
Park Regis City Centre
Oaks Hyde Park Plaza
Punt Hill North Shore
Base Backpackers Sydney Hostel
To enquire about group accommodation rates at one of the above locations or any number of other hotels and apartments in and around the city please click here