1300 858 607
or Click Here
Melbourne Group Accommodation
The city of Melbourne has so many wonderful sporting events as well as major attractions that it naturally lends itself to being a popular destination for groups of all kinds. Whether its a group of friends attending a show at one of Melbourne's many theatres, a group of students going to a sports event or a group of business travellers participating in a conference or visiting an exhibition Melbourne has the accommodation to suit your needs.
Looking for Melbourne group accommodation can be a difficult and labourious task because there are just so many variables to consider. However, if you seek out professional help from people who know the city inside out and have all of the accommodation options readily available you will be able to enjoy your trip to Melbourne with the peace of mind that everything is catered for and that you have got the best priced accommodation possible.
Local Attractions in Melbourne
- The Melbourne Cricket Ground - The famous MCG is conveniently located only a short walk from the CBD and hosts many sporting events including the Boxing Day Test, international and domestic cricket matches and lots of AFL footy matches.
- Federation Square - Is one of Melbourne's popular meeting places because it is centrally located directly opposite Flinders Street train station. It features a large TV screen for viewing major events and many fine restaurants.
- Royal Botanic Gardens - Located just a short walk from the city centre and cosmopolitan South Yarra the Royal Botanic Gardens in Melbourne is filled with relaxing pathways, a vast array of plants and is ringed by a popular and picturesque jogging track.
- Melbourne Exhibition Centre - Ideally located opposite Crown Casino and on the banks of the Yarra River the Melbourne Exhibition Centre hosts numerous shows, exhibits, fairs and conventions throughout the year.
- Queen Victoria Market - Situated on the northern edge of the CBD the Queen Victoria Market is filled with an wide variety of stalls. It also has a large deli section, fruit & vegetable market and meat & seafood area.
- Docklands Waterfront Area - On the western side of the city centre the new Docklands waterfront precinct has been developed and includes many fine restaurants, great apartment accommodation and extensive shopping at the Harbourtown Shopping Centre.
- Eureka Observation Tower - A great place to get a spectacular view of Melbourne city and the surrounding areas is from the observation deck in the Eureka Tower, which is ideally positioned within the Southbank precinct of Melbourne.
Recommended Hotels & Apartments for Group Accommodation in Melbourne
The Victoria Hotel Melbourne
City Edge on Elizabeth Apartment Hotel
Oaks on Lonsdale
Carlton Apartments Residence
Nova StarGate Apartment Hotel
To enquire about group accommodation rates at one of the above locations or any number of other hotels and apartments in and around the city please click here