1300 858 607
or Click Here
Perth Group Accommodation
The areas surrounding city of Perth has many stadiums that host great sports events and cultural attractions that attract visitors from all over the world. When this ic combined with the warm weather that Perth is famous for it is no wonder that the city is such a popular destination for groups of all kinds. Groups of friends attending a show, groups of children going to a sports event and groups of corporate travellers participating in a conference can rest assured that Perth has the accommodation to suit their needs.
Searching through all of the available options for Perth group accommodation, however, can be a time consuming task because there are just so many different things to consider. This is why it is a great idea to get professional help from people who know the city well and have all accommodation options readily available. By doing this you will be able to enjoy your trip to Perth with the peace of mind that everything is catered for and that you have got the best priced accommodation possible.
Local Attractions in Perth
- The WACA Cricket Ground - The WACA Cricket Ground is situated in East Perth, which is only a short distance from the CBD. Throughout the year it hosts many sporting events including the international and domestic cricket matches and much more.
- Kings Park - The expansive surround of Kings Park is positioned on a hill on the western edge of the city centre and not only provides lots of relaxing walks but also has some amazing views across the Swan River and of the Perth city skyline.
- Perth Convention Centre - Located on the edge of the Swa River only a short walk from the CBD the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre features numerous shows, exhibits, fairs and conventions throughout the course of the year.
- Riverside Walks - One of the most popular things to do when staying in the Perth city centre is to take a relaxing walk along the banks of the Swan River during the warm evenings that Perth is famous for.
- Swan River Cruise - One of the best ways to get a good overview of the Perth city and surrounding suburbs is to take a cruise on one of the many boats that frequent the waters of the Swan River.
Recommended Hotels & Apartments for Group Accommodation in Perth
Criterion Hotel Perth
Broadwater Resort Apartments Como
The Melbourne Hotel
Metro Hotel Perth
Quest South Perth
To enquire about group accommodation rates at one of the above locations or any number of other hotels and apartments in and around the city please click here