1300 858 607
or Click Here
Sydney School Accommodation
The city of Sydney has a number of fascinating and educational attractions that are ideal for kids of any age who are interesting is the history of the country, marine wildlife, sports and many other pursuits. Sydney is a very popular place for school excursions as well as school groups attending some of the many wonderful cultural, historic and sporting events in the city. For school friends attending an show or exhibition and groups of students going to see a major sports event Sydney is sure to have an affordable accommodation option that suits your every need.
If you are in charge of a school group then you will discover that looking through all of the appropriate accommodation options that are available in Sydney is a time consuming task. This is because with student accommodation there are just so many different things to consider. If, however, you seek professional help from people who know the city well and have all of the group accommodation rate at hand then you will be able to get the best priced accommodation possible and hence enjoy your school trip to Sydney much more.
Local Attractions in Sydney
- The Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG) - The SCG is just a short distance from the city centre and hosts lots of sporting events throughout the year including the Test and ODI cricket matches, as well as AFL footy matches.
- ANZ (Homebush) Stadium - Located between Parramatta and the city in the Sydney Olympic Park the ANZ Stadium hosts numerous concerts, AFL, rugby league and rugby union matches all year round.
- Sydney Botanic Gardens - Conveniently located within easy walking distance from the city centre the Royal Botanic Gardens in Sydney inlcudes a wide variety of plants, winding pathways and is a great place to relax.
- Taronga Zoo - Kids of all ages with really love seeing all of the native and international wildlife at the Taronga Zoo, which is ideally located on Sydney's North Shore and has great views across the harbour.
- The Sydney Aquarium - Positioned in Darling Harbour on the edge of the CBD the Sydney Aquarium is filled with lots of wonderful exhibits that are not only fun but are also very educational for school aged kids.
- Centrepoint Sydney Tower - An amazing attraction in Sydney that school kids will love is the observation deck in the Centrepoint Tower, where you can get a spectacular view of the Sydney city and the harbour.
Recommended Hotels & Apartments for School Accommodation in Sydney
Y Hotel Hyde Park
Metro Hotel Sydney Central
Sydney Central Hostel
The Great Southern Hotel Sydney
To enquire about group accommodation rates at one of the above locations or any number of other hotels and apartments in and around the city please click here