1300 858 607
or Click Here
Sydney Wedding Accommodation
For years the city of Sydney has been a popular place for honeymoon and wedding night accommodation for newly married couples. It is also a great place to have your wedding in a marvellous city location that is central to all your guests. No matter if your wedding is in the heart of the city or in one of the suburbs of Sydney you are sure to find a quality hotel or apartment to suit the needs of all of your wedding guests.
Searching through all of the options and finding the right Sydney wedding accommodation can take a lot of time. Time that could better spend on the rest of your wedding plans. For this reason many people find that it is good to seek professional help from people who know the city well and have all of the accommodation options readily available. This way you can relax and enjoy your wedding day knowing that all of your guests have been looked after with the best priced wedding accommodation possible.
Local Attractions in Sydney
- Sky City Casino - The Sky City Casino provides lots of exciting entertainment for all ages with its wide variety of live shows, nightclubs, gaming machines and fine dining restaurants.
- Sydney Opera House - The iconic building that Sydney is most famous for is the Sydney Opera House and it is home to Sydney's vibrant art scene with an array of cultural shows, ballet performances and dazzling opera.
- Bondi Beach - Head down to Sydney's world famous Bondi Beach to take in some of the true aussie atmosphere. There is nothing better that taking a swim in the cool waters, sunbaking on the beach or taking a stroll along the beachfront.
- Sydney Harbour Cruise - A great way to get around and see the city of Sydney is to take a cruise across the pictureque Sydney Harbour on either a ferry from Curcular Quay and Darling Harbour or a private cruise vessel.
- Darling Harbour Precinct - Conveniently located on the western edge of the CBD the Darling Harbour waterfront precinct includes lots of fine restaurants, luxury apartment accommodation, the Sydney Aquarium and National Maritime Museum.
- Centrepoint Observation Tower - In order to amazing views of the Sydney Harbour and city skyline take a romantic trip up to the observation deck at the Centrepoint Tower in the heart of the CBD.
Recommended Hotels & Apartments for Wedding Accommodation in Sydney
Rydges World Square Sydney
APX World Square
Rendezvous Stafford Hotel
Seasons Harbour Plaza
Grand Mercure The Hills Lodge
Macleay Serviced Apartments
To enquire about group accommodation rates at one of the above locations or any number of other hotels and apartments in and around the city please click here