1300 858 607
or Click Here
Perth Wedding Accommodation
Perth has always been an extremely popular place for people to have their wedding ceremony, because it is a picturesque location that is central to their guests. Perth is also a popular place for a honeymoon and wedding night accommodation for the newly married couple because there is just so many romantic things to see and do. No matter whether your wedding is in the city or the suburbs and you need accommodation for a small or large number of wedding guests Perth has the hotel rooms and apartments to suit your needs.
Planning a wedding takes a lot of time and trying to find appropriate wedding night accommodation and group accommodation for your wedding guests can take even more of your precious time. So why not get professional help from someone who know the city inside out to help you out with this time consuming task. This will allow you to relax and enjoy your wedding day in Perth knowing that all of your guests have been catered for with the best priced wedding accommodation possible.
Local Attractions in Perth
- Swan River Promenade - On a warm Perth day it is great to spend an evening taking a relaxing walk along the Swan River. A such a walk you will get some amazing views across the river and of the surrounding Perth suburbs.
- Burswood Casino - At the Burswood Casino there is an exciting range entertainment options that will keep you coming back for more. The casino is located on the western edge of the CBD and includes shows, nightclubs, gaming machines and fine dining restaurants.
- Fremantle Foreshore - To the east of the Perth CBD across the river is the popular port area of Fremantle. This precinct not only includes the city's main port but also has lots of fine restaurants, great shopping, cosmopolitan cafes and happening bars.
- Fremantle Arts Centre - Whilst you are in Fremantle why not stop by the Fremantle Arts Centre and admire some of the lovely pices of artwork that are on display their by local and international artists.
- Swan River Cruises - An exciting and scenic way to get around and see the Perth city and surrounding areas is to take a cruise along the picturesque Swan River. There are a number of places to can take you on a cruise and it is an experience that you'll never forget.
Recommended Hotels & Apartments for Wedding Accommodation in Perth
All Suites Perth
The Sebel Residence East Perth
Somerset St Georges Terrace
Rendezvous Hotel Perth
Assured Waterside Apartments
To enquire about group accommodation rates at one of the above locations or any number of other hotels and apartments in and around the city please click here