1300 858 607
or Click Here
Brisbane Conference Accommodation
Brisbane is filled with many fine meeting and conference venues which provides excellent facilities for both small group meetings and much larger conferences with thousands of people. These many conference venues are scattered throughout the city centre, the surrounding inner city suburbs and many outer suburban locations as well. This wide variety of venues and the great weather is what makes Brisbane such a popular destination for all types of conference groups.
Brisbane is also home to the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre which is ideally positioned in the South Bank precinct of the city. The Brisbane Convention Centre hosts numerous conferences, conventions and exhibitions throughout the year catering to all types of different industries. So if you are looking for Brisbane conference accommodation it is always best to talk to the professionals who know what accommodation is available, what location will best suit your needs and will get you the best priced accommodation possible.
Local Attractions in Brisbane
- Conrad Treasury Casino - Ideally positioned on the banks of the Brisbane River the Conrad Treasury Casino features a world of entertainment that will ensure that your evening in the city is both lively and exciting.
- South Bank Parklands - One of Brisbane's best meeting places is the relaxing atmosphere of the South Bank Parklands. It is ideally located on the southern banks of the river and features many fascinating things to see and do.
- Queensland Art Gallery - The art gallery in Brisbane is filled with wonderful works of art from some truly amazing local and international artists. Situated in the Southbank precinct of Brisbane the Queensland Art Gallery is something that art lovers should definitely not miss.
- Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre - Located on the southern banks of the river in Southbank the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre is a modern venue that hosts numerous shows, exhibits, fairs and conventions throughout the year.
- City Botanic Gardens - The City Botanic Gardens is conveniently situated on the southern edge of the CBD and is surrounded by the pictureque Brisbane River. It has a wide range of plants on display as well as the Riverstage where many shows are help throughout the course of the year.
Recommended Hotels & Apartments for Conference Accommodation in Brisbane
Oaks 212 Margaret
Riverside Hotel South Bank
Central Dockside Apartments
Oaks Charlotte Towers
To enquire about group accommodation rates at one of the above locations or any number of other hotels and apartments in and around the city please click here